Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, one and all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

Greetings, one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, one and all!   Greetings, one and all! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Thank you for your kind invitation to join you all, in the explorations of the galaxy and battle against the evil Empire!

OOC : I'm playing a good Jedi Knight with a static group of real-life friends, so only do anything that earns XP on a Tuesday night, with the fixed group of the four of us. Which leave me twiddling my fingers the rest of the week . . . some time for crafting but really spend most of my time roleplaying!

Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, one and all!   Greetings, one and all! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

OOC : Welcome to the forums, Rebekah! Hope you have fun rping with us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seneschal Rebekah
Recruit
Recruit
Seneschal Rebekah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, one and all!   Greetings, one and all! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:04 am

I'm sure I will, it's been a very warm welcome and great roleplay with yourself, and chatter with others, thanks!

I did try and post my character introduction but it says I have to wait 7 days 'til I'm allowed to, so I'll post that next week!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, one and all!   Greetings, one and all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: