Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR official figures have been published!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

SWTOR official figures have been published! Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR official figures have been published!   SWTOR official figures have been published! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 am

Well, it's good news for Bioware, that's for sure, and I'm adamant EA are very proud of their pets.

Income revenue for the game since it's release has amounted to $344 million! This is a net loss of $205 million, but this has to be taken into account with the massive amount of money spent on the game, of course.

What you might find a little more interesting is that we currently have a subscriber count of 1.7 million players. Wow. Freaking wow. That's amazing. For an MMO that has recently launched, almost hitting the 2 million mark is INSANE.

I'm not sure if this is of much interest, but I find it amazing just how much of a subscriber base they have right now.

Let's just hope they can keep it, with games like Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar Online coming out in the next year/two years!
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

SWTOR official figures have been published! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR official figures have been published!   SWTOR official figures have been published! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 pm

We'll have to wait and see, success or failure on a mmo is determined months after its release. Me personally am not excited about Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar. I played Guild Wars ( have all the version's dvds) but I like ToR more currently . Also, Titan Project should be a lookout , its an upcoming Sci-Fi mmo made by Blizzard, so it will be interesting to see what they come up.
Back to top Go down

SWTOR official figures have been published!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Roleplay :: Discussion-
Jump to: