Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because you asked so nicely..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

Because you asked so nicely.. Empty
PostSubject: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:07 am

My real name is Laura, I live in Holland and am currently working fullt-time until I can get into a university.

I studied Philosophy for a year, had to give that up but am planning to go back to the university, because doing actual work is hard Sad

Other than that, I do like to be sociable, have played a few MMO's before, did RP in almost all of them and just love to have a guild that can easily switch between a serious RP and casual banter.

My Smuggler, Alon'Ir, is a Twi'Lek gunslinger, whose main concerns are credits and having fun. She's not a paragon of goodness, but she's not actually evil either, she simply regards most ethical and political issues as matters of opinion and prefers to go for the road where the money is, since it has a relatively constant value. Her support for the Republic is therefore not built on her personal political and ethical ideologies (which she describes as "about as relevant as my taste in drinks"), but is far more founded on the fact that the Empire is a lot harsher and a lot more effective in their punishment of criminals.

She prefers not to speak of her past and keeps what she considers her private business well-hidden, usually.

Well, since everyone is doing it anyway, I'll have to upload a photo as well, so here you go:

Because you asked so nicely.. Photo10

Oh, and I now see i forgot to mention it, so before people start bugging me about Ventrilo or some such bullshit, I'm mute ^_^ So sorry, any speech-based premades will have to exclude me, unless you want to hear burp-speak or get a system of whistling ^_^

And does anyone know how I can get that ridiculously large pic to be smaller?

Last edited by Alon on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

Welcome to the forums Laura , hope you enjoy them as Durnikas spent alot of time on them.

And Alon'Ir seems interesting , looking foward to rp with her with my own smuggler Trent Cool
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 am

Oh, and as I've said in chat, the first person going "awwh, that's so sad" gets a kick in the nuts ^_^

Apart from that, I'm real sweet.
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 am

Real sweet? Yeah. Modest too...xD Cool
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:58 am

aww,that's so sad!!! Sad (I'm a masochist tongue )

PS. Almost forgot. You have realy nice,big...aha...eyes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Shinkay wrote:

*kicks Shinkay in the balls with a stiletto heel*

Also, they seem a lot larger in pictures than they are IRL. I really only have B-cup eyes.
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:42 am

Your hair is boodifawl.

I'd love to dye it EVERY COLOUR. >;3
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 am

Telretha wrote:
Your hair is boodifawl.

I'd love to dye it EVERY COLOUR. >;3

*blush*

thanks! It's a bit longer now than in the picture though. And I'm sometimes a bit too lazy to style it so nicely XD
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 am

Alon wrote:
*blush*

thanks! It's a bit longer now than in the picture though. And I'm sometimes a bit too lazy to style it so nicely XD

I know how you feel. Mine is a mess right now. x3
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

Alon wrote:
Shinkay wrote:

*kicks Shinkay in the balls with a stiletto heel*

Also, they seem a lot larger in pictures than they are IRL. I really only have B-cup eyes.

Shocked That really hurt!

And I didn't know eyes come in cup sizes, or are you talking about your breasts? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:26 am

Her eyes, of course. >;3
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 am

Of course eyes come in cup sizes! You have to take them out at night and put them in cups, don't you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Alon wrote:
Of course eyes come in cup sizes! You have to take them out at night and put them in cups, don't you? Razz

That might be right!
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 am

Telretha wrote:
Her eyes, of course. >;3

yes! Her eyes. I'm not saying i don't like other parts to but she really has beautiful eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because you asked so nicely..   Because you asked so nicely.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Because you asked so nicely..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: