Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the long wait...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

After the long wait... Empty
PostSubject: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 am

I thought I'd throw myself into the pit of introductions, so here goes.

Hi! I'm Kimberly, or Kim, and as you may of guessed, I play Telretha and Teegan in the guild. I'm 18 and a bit, currently unemployed, and as I wait for a job I leech off of my girlfriend, which I'm sure she loves! I love gaming, and have played probably every major MMO currently on the market, ranging from WoW and Warhammer Online to Everquest II and my personal favourite out of the lot: Star Wars Galaxies. Why did I like it? I don't know, but it was still friggin' awesome, and my character was my baby, so back off. If you haven't been able to tell from my display picture, I am also an avid comic book fan, and I am seen there in my Harley Quinn cosplay outfit when I went to a gaming expo last year. I love masks. Beyond that, I also watch some specific TV, including Doctor Who, Sherlock, and my personal favourite, Dexter, an American show about serial killer who is covering his own tracks as a forensic scientist. Ngh.

I'll do a proper introduction to my character soon, I'm still working on it, as all my writing talent is going into it.

It's till gunna be shit, but oh well.

Kim x
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 am

I fricking knew it! Your not fat! Hehehe....(inside joke)

In other words, welcome to the forums Tel! Smile , hoping your character stories will be good and entertaining.

And yeah, Dexter is way to epic, just began watching them (as they are on TV only now here in Romania T.T) .

P.S: I want that mask tho
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Is your hair always that colour? Because it looks awesome, if you dyed it I wanna know what the name of the colour was!

Oh, and congratulations on being hot and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Telre

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 pm

alyssa-ravenwood.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-mask-Harley-Quinn-172514885
Back to top Go down
Shinkay
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 am

Telre wrote:
alyssa-ravenwood.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-mask-Harley-Quinn-172514885

Shocked Shocked Shocked you used a fake picture! Twisted Evil you!
Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 am

*gasp* Aren't I dastardly devil.

This is due to self-esteem, and she was totally hot. Amirite?

I do still like masks, I just don't look like that. I like to think I do, if that's anything, but I'd rather be a totally hot illusion of a person than the real me. The real me sucks. D:

It's kinda like roleplaying, but in real life. Totally fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Alon'Ir
Recruit
Recruit
Alon'Ir

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Telretha wrote:
*gasp* Aren't I dastardly devil.

This is due to self-esteem, and she was totally hot. Amirite?

I do still like masks, I just don't look like that. I like to think I do, if that's anything, but I'd rather be a totally hot illusion of a person than the real me. The real me sucks. D:

It's kinda like roleplaying, but in real life. Totally fun. :3

Awwwh, I'm sure it can't be that bad! Then again, it's 7 am and I'm drunk.
Still, you're surely pretty! Pretty enough for most guys here to bang you, anyway Wink

Back to top Go down
Telretha
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 am

Trust me on this, gurl. :3

Anyway, go back to gazing at Harley's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the long wait...   After the long wait... Empty

Back to top Go down

After the long wait...
Page 1 of 1