Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evenutally signed up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Praetorus
Recruit
Recruit

Evenutally signed up! Empty
PostSubject: Evenutally signed up!   Evenutally signed up! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

So I eventually got around to signing up to these forums ! So I thought I'd say a quick hello and write a little bit about myself!

I'm a 24 year old Trainee Solicitor from the North East of England, I have degrees in both History and Law so I guess I know stuff.. or something. I'm an easy going guy. I'm a big Star Wars fan (Duh) but also love Top Gear, Stargate etc etc. Not played many MMO's used to play SWG abit, and boy do I miss it! I don't get offended easy which is good from some of the conversations I've seen Razz. I'm very new to RP so you will all have to bear with me alittle bit. Oh and since other people are doing it you can find a mug shot of me below!

Evenutally signed up! 16370910
Back to top Go down
Raynd
Recruit
Recruit
Raynd

Evenutally signed up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evenutally signed up!   Evenutally signed up! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am

Hello and welcome to the forums Very Happy , hope you have fun in the guild, and don't worry, you'l get to learn RPing in due time
Back to top Go down

Evenutally signed up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: