Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamsonsthar
Recruit
Recruit

New in ranks Empty
PostSubject: New in ranks   New in ranks EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I shall not divulge too much in this little post. If you would want to know more about Jedi Jamson Sthar you will have to make him talk 'in character'.
As for general background - a Jedi Knight, protector of innocent, bringer of hope, blah, blah, blah... rest is top secret for those who never met him and didn't 'Google' him, or whatever the equivalent of Google is in the Old Republic Razz.

Anyhow its good to be here and I hope I shall enjoy my stay and everyone will enjoy it with me too.

On a technical note: I am mostly available during weekend mornings - RL does not allow me to enjoy myself too much in here. I am also often present during the day - but this is when I am 'off limits' as I only come to check AH and crafting, so don't get mad if I am not too chatty when I appear for couple of minutes, every now and then Smile.

Thank you and see you around.

May the Force be with you!
Back to top Go down

New in ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: