Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert generic introductions topic title here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liamore
Recruit
Recruit

Insert generic introductions topic title here Empty
PostSubject: Insert generic introductions topic title here   Insert generic introductions topic title here EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey guys,

It's Liamore. Well, Sami in RL.
To those who see the names and can't guess it from them: I'm a guy. And no, Sami is no nickname or short for Samuel or something, it's an Arabic name.
That should cover a few basic questions I get asked every time. I could elaborate on my family situation but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

So, why am I here?
I have no idea. As I hinted time and time again, I was supposed to learn for university exams (cause, surprise, I'm a 21 year old university student) but instead apparently decided it was a good idea to reroll and play a Jedi Knight this time.
A meeting with two Lightbearers the same day, 21 level-ups and three hopefully passed exams later, here I am.

I have RPed for... I guess about 5 to 6 years now, doing pretty much only forum RPs, first in German, then in English, so I have some experience with that but that also makes me somewhat slow cause I take my time writing.

As for MMOs, I briefly played EVE with a friend; I've gotten into TOR a few days after New Year's and played through the Sith Inquisitor storyline up until now.

That's pretty much it, I suppose. I guess I'm pretty boring. ^^
Back to top Go down

Insert generic introductions topic title here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: