Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirkland
Recruit
Recruit

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all.   Hello all. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

Hello!

I'm Susannah and I'm a nineteen year old University student, studying History and Politics. I've been RPing for about as long as I can remember, first table-top with my brother, and then through email with random people and then for about four years on WoW. Now I'm here, seduced by the fact the game had Bioware on the front of it - Dragon Age: Origins remains my favourite game ever.
Also, my spelling is appalling and I still instist on using long words I can't spell so please forgive me. Chrome with it's built in Spell-checker is my best friend.

I play Captain Ignatius Kirkland, most commonly known, much to his annoyance, as Iggy. He's out to make a living as best he can and is willing to just about anything as long as he's being paid. He thinks himself something of a pirate but isn't as talented as he thinks he is. He's worryingly attached to his ship and can't quite seem to shake his upper-class up bringing.

And yeah, that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down

Hello all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: