Lightbearers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lightbearers, to bring the light to the darkest reaches of the galaxy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind Sicnarf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CifSfs
Recruit
Recruit

Behind Sicnarf Empty
PostSubject: Behind Sicnarf   Behind Sicnarf EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:18 am

Hello guys!

The one behind Sicnarf -that's me- is a spanish 24 years old maths student. Mi real name is Francis, Francisco or Fran, as you wish. First of all, apologize about my awesome english... you will see what i mean.

I love rol games, I've been playing them for 10 years now, more or less. I must say sadly I have not much experience further than single computer rol games -Mass Effect, KOTOR I and II, Baldur's Gate, NvW Nights ...-, since I live in a small city and it has been really hard play a good pen & paper game with my friends. Also, I had to be Game Master very early, so I have more exp like Master than player. So I'm pretty "hungry" for playing with you guys.

Apart from that... I like very much films and book, above all those that make you think, or let you with a stupid smile in your face.
There is one thing you should know about me... I like joking, speaking with bad language and being diplomat. So, if i say something that bothers you, please think its a joke or tell me, probably it has been without meaning. Anycase, I'm shy until I know at least a bit a person, so that could take time Very Happy

To end, this is my first mmo game, so there are a lot of things i still dont know, especially about rol playing in it. So hope I'll know sooner than later you all IC and make some "plotline" with you!
Back to top Go down

Behind Sicnarf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightbearers :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: